I has 18 watchers!
excited about it.
Just an update for yous! I've been commissioned to do some art for a friend, which is what the latest WIPs were for. I wish I could tell you more, but it's not mine to share at the moment. Hopefully I can get permission to post my final products and maybe help promote my friend. I guess we'll see. This thing has been taking up most of my free time. However, the deadline's been pushed back, so I can breathe and maybe work on a few minor projects here and there so I don't get completely burnt out. My to-do list hasn't changed much, but of course I've come up with several other project ideas since that last post. We'll see how many of them see the light of day.
My lovely Artsy tagged me in one of her recent journals, and I figured since I have a bit of a need for a break, I'd give her my answers. I'm not going to tag anyone or make up questions...my brain's too fried at the moment. Forgive me. But if you wanna leave a comment with 10 facts about you or answers to Artsy's questions, go ahead. Or don't. I don't care.
1. You have to put these rules.
2. Everyone has to post 10 things on him/her.
3. Answer to the 10 questions which are addressed to you, and invent 10 new questions. The persons you tagged have to answer to all of them.
4. You have to choose 10 persons to tag and to put their icon on your journal.
5. Go to their profile and tell them that you tagged them.
6. Nothing like " You are tagged if you read this ".
7. You have to tag 10 persons.
10 Facts About Me
1. I don't like these rules! <--Fact. I'll only follow the ones I want. Whatchu gonna do?!
2. Sunflowers are my favorite flowers.
3. I have a tattoo of a sunflower and peacock feathers that I designed!
4. I have recently began listening to KPop. I blame a certain someone for taking me to a
certain movie against my will several years ago. [link]
All because of the first 30 seconds. You're welcome.
5. I've recently began having multiple dreams about a spider/swarm of spiders chasing
me. I'm never able to get away on my own, but there's always someone there who has
a plan and saves my butt. I don like eet.
6. I think I'm becoming a hoarder. I can't tell you how many books and art supplies I've
bought in the past two years that I haven't touched since.
7. I want to go to a non-English speaking country and see if I could learn the
language/culture and adapt. Maybe for a month or so depending on how it goes.
8. I want my own house with TONS of wall space. And I want an art room where I and
others can paint/draw on the walls.
9. I want to go back to school. I don't know what for, but I love to learn, and I miss the
10. I love your face!
Artsy's questions to moi!
1. What kind of flower reflects your personality most?
Sunflower. I'm a fairly optimistic and cheerful person.
2. Have you ever flown on an airplane?
Yes, and more than once. Maybe once to Colorado and once to California.
3. What is your favorite pair of shoes?
My new favorites are some bright neon salmon patent leather wedges.
4. In your opinion who is your celebrity soul mate? (Dead/Alive)
Oh geez. I don't know if I can answer this. I have so many celebrity crushes, and
of course I like to think I could be with any of them.
5. Movies or Television, which would you rather watch?
Movies. I've always enjoyed films more. Not that you can't get good stories
through TV shows, but I admire the way people can write a full story that I can get totally wrapped up in for a few hours.
6. Your favorite avian creature or plainly put your favorite kind of bird?
Peacock. Mostly for the colors.
7. If you could have any kind of pet in the world, what would you own?
In the world? Leeeeeemur
9. If you could visit any city in the United States, which city?
10. Do you bite your nails in habit, nervousness or not at all?
I don't bite my nails. It's actually a pet peeve of mine.
Til next time guys! Take care!